Free Class for all Fit1 members
November 2, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
Class length: 1 hour
Presented by Pamela Funk, PT, Group Fitness
In this class, we will cover bike set-up, proper form and the benefits of indoor cycling.
The benefits of indoor cycling may include, but not limited to the following:
- Strengthens the heart and improves cardiorespiratory endurance
- Increase muscular endurance, strength and power
- Increase lean body mass and decrease body fat
- Beneficial cross-training activity for post-rehabilitation and overuse injuries
- From the beginner to the experienced rider, indoor cycling can be fine-tuned to match each participant’s goals and abilities
We will conclude the bike set-up and discussion portion with a 30 minute ride and stretch.