Ready for Pilates?
Imagine an exercise program you look forward to, engages you and leaves you with a feeling of physical and mental well being… This is Pilates.
Let’s Get Started! Fit1 offers all new Pilates students a FREE Pilates reformer introductory class. Contact the studio (530-820-3513) or get your free pass online now. Your instructor will assess your needs and help get you started on your Pilates journey.
Reformer Package Options
AutoPay 1x Week$105
AutoPay 2x Week$200
AutoPay 3x Week$295
Group Reformer Pilates – 1 Session (use in 2 wks)$30
Group Reformer Pilates – 4 Sessions (use in 4 wks)$115
Group Reformer Pilates – 8 Sessions (use in 8 wks)$220
Senior (65+) Group Reformer – 10 Sessions (use in 12 wks)$230
Group Reformer Pilates – 12 Sessions (use in 12 wks)$300
Group Reformer Pilates – 24 Sessions (use in 24 wks)$600
Private (55-min) Reformer Pilates – 1 Session (use in 4 wks)$70
Private (55-min) Reformer Pilates – 4 Sessions (use in 8 wks)$260
Get Started with Our Pilates Professionals
personal trainer, health coach and certified fitness and Pilates instructor
Linda has over 35 years of experience in the field of fitness and prides herself on helping others get fit for life! In addition to being a personal trainer, health coach and certified fitness and Pilates instructor. Linda believes that in order to ensure great results, it is important to develop a routine that incorporates all of the components of health and fitness, which includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- Certified with A.C.E., the American Council on Exercise
- The Founder of Connect 4 a Cure (Non-Profit Organization to Benefit Cancer and Childhood Disease)
- A Motivational Speaker
- USTA Ranked Tennis Player
certified nutrition, lifestyle educator and coach
Diane is passionate about the overall health and wellness of the mind and body of her clients and about improving their strength, flexibility and posture. In being an avid skier and hiker, Diane recognizes the benefits Pilates has on both of these activities and incorporates that into her Pilates training.
- Is Currently on Staff at Wellness Within (Non-Profit Integrative Cancer Wellness Center)
- Has Instructed Group Fitness & Movement Classes Independently and for DancErgetics Inc.
instructor and currently taking classes through Balanced Body
After discovering Pilates under the recommendation of her physical therapist, Maryellen has been practicing Pilates for over fifteen years. She is an avid golfer and has seen how a body toned through practicing Pilates has improved her golf swing and more importantly, how Pilates has helped to prevent injuries both on and off the course, which is something she emphasizes in her Pilates training. Over the years, Maryellen has had private Pilates training and has attended mat, reformer, Cadillac and chair Pilates classes. In addition to becoming a Pilates instructor, she also has completed the following certifications in:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Mat 1 Pilates (Including Movement Principles)
AAFA Group Certified Powerhouse Pilates and Reformer Pilates instructor
Shannon has been teaching group exercise and mat pilates since 2011. In 2013, she became certified in reformer pilates and has been teaching and learning since then. Her passion is in helping people of all fitness levels to improve their strength, flexibility and endurance. More recently, Shannon’s focus is on studying “active aging”, the ability for all of us to continue in good health throughout our years.
Due to Shannon’s personal experiences, she is proud to share that she donates proceeds earned as a fitness instructor to Teen Challenge Monterey Bay, a Christian Rehabilitation Program that helps those caught in the snare of life-controlling addictions. Shannon loves teaching and encouraging others to increase their fitness levels in order to live their most productive lives through:
- Extensive experience as a group fitness and mat pilates Instructor
- The core focus on strength, balance, flexibility and core conditioning
- Certification and experience in teaching Reformer Pilates (Level 1)
personal trainer, Pilates instructor and former dancer
Patti takes a more holistic, integrated approach to fitness. After her extended work for therapists and chiropractors, which furthered her understanding of the subtleties of the spine, muscles, nervous system and energy pathways, she focuses on more just the body, but also the mind. Patti’s motto is ‘Mind • Body • Move!’
As a former dancer, core conditioning and body control have given her a real appreciation for technique and alignment. In addition to being a fitness instructor, Patti is currently:
- Pursuing advanced therapy work in energy medicine and vocal energy profiling
- Teaching and lecturing at colleges and private venues throughout the Bay area
certified Pilates instructor and experienced rehab physical therapist
Bonnie has been a practicing rehab physical therapist for over 25 years and has experience treating patients with movement and neurologic disorders. Bonnie made a natural transition to Pilates as an adjunct to her treatment interventions. Another important thing to know about Bonnie is that she is:
- Internationally recognized for teaching other clinicians successful treatment approaches for adults with stroke
- Emphasizes that Pilates has helped her in developing the strength and flexibility, to not only participate in these activities, but also to remain injury free
- Enjoys cycling, playing pickleball, stand-up paddleboarding, golf, hiking and snowshoeing
certified sports science personal trainer and yoga instructor
Dee enjoys helping clients make and meet realistic health goals. Focusing on the connection of the muscles, when engagement and awareness of the muscles are present, concentration may then be focused on building muscles and or losing weight. My goal is to make your training session as enjoyable for you as possible. Dee also has the following certifications:
- International Sports Science Association Personal Training
- Boot Camp Training Certification
- Yin Yoga and Yoga Alliance Certified
- NASM Corrective Certified
personal trainer, group fitness and Pilates instructor
What inspires Jamie to train others is helping people reach results they didn’t know were possible. She works with all types of clients, but her specialty is working with seniors, those recovering from cancer and those with scoliosis. She helps such clients regain strength, motion and function following illness or surgery, plus she can help them achieve activities of daily living. Jamie believes it’s never too late to get into shape and she brings that attitude to her work at Fit1. Jamie is also recognized for her certifications and experience as:
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- PHI Trained Pilates Instructor
- Cancer Exercise Specialist Trained by the Cancer Training Institute
- Experience Training under the Pilates Therapeutics Scoliosis Specialized Program and the TRX Group Suspension Training Course (L1)