Cable Front Raise
- The cable front raise is a great exercise for isolating the front deltoids. Set up for the exercise by attaching a straight bar to a low pulley cable machine and selecting the weight you want to use.
- Seated toward the machine, grip the straight bar with an overhand grip (palms facing down).
- Seated with an incline, focus your eyes forward, holding the bar just off your thighs. This is the starting position.
- To execute, slowly raise the bar up to around shoulder height while keeping your arms straight and your body fixed.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the bar to the starting position.
- Do not allow the stack to drop or the bar to touch your body.